Heights Yoga and Wellness Inc. (Heights Yoga) collects personally identifying information about you only when you specifically and knowingly provide this information to us. The more we know about you, the better we can serve your needs.
We recognize that we need to earn your trust and firmly believe that you should know exactly what personally identifying information we collect and how we’re going to use it before you share it with us.
This policy applies to our handling of your personal information, whether this takes place in person (at the Heights Yoga studio), over the phone, through our website, through our mobile app devices (Achieve or other mobile apps that we may issue) or through other means of communication with you such as social media platforms or email.
Heights Yoga may make accumulated information about our customers available to third parties for advertising or other purposes and any information that personally identifies you will be kept strictly confidential.
What information does Heights Yoga collect?
- Heights Yoga may collect some or all of the following types of personal information:
- Name and contact information, including home address, home, business and mobile phone numbers, email address
- Your photograph (for ID cards/passes for example or for Heights Yoga customer relationship system)
- Your image as it relates to security cameras in our studio
- Payment card information, bank account information
- Health information as it relates to your participation in classes and related activities
purchase/transaction history with Heights Yoga
- Your preferences as indicated through your transaction and interactions with your use of our website or apps, and any feedback you provide us
- Any information you choose to provide in person, over the phone, through our website, through our Apps, or through other means of communication such as social media platforms
- Relationships to other individuals with accounts, emergency contact information, membership contracts including signatures
For what purpose does Heights Yoga collect, use or disclose your personal information?
- To create a guest profile/account and to maintain up to date contact information so that we communicate effectively with our guests
- To be aware of relevant health matters or conditions that may impact your ability to participate safely in our classes and activities and to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and team
- To process and facilitate the purchase of products and services
- Relative to payments made by you, allow you to save billing and payment details in our systems.
- Credit Card numbers are encrypted and stored in the Wellness Living and Square systems
- To communicate with you and respond to your queries in regards to products or services
- To communicate with you for marketing or promotional purposes. For information regarding opting out of these communications, please see the section “Your Rights and choices below”
- To protect Heights Yoga and its customers from fraud, theft, security and safety risks – this may include the use of video.
- To enforce applicable terms and conditions of use for our services and to generally exercise our legal rights and obligations
- To comply with legal requirements and act in accordance with legal authorizations
- We do not sell your personal information nor share or disclose our personal information except in accordance with the points outlined above
Information sharing and disclosure
- Personal information may be shared with our selected suppliers, service providers, affiliates, and partner sites in connection with providing services or products to you.
- Content sharing – Any materials including text, pictures, graphics, sound files and other files that you make available publicly on our website is generally displayed to other visitors to the website. We may also use the content you share with us on our other online platforms and in our promotional videos and content.
Your rights and Choices
You have the right to access or correct your personal information held by Heights Yoga – subject to exceptions set out in applicable legislation
You may opt out of marketing/promotional communications or withdraw your consent to same an any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link, found at the bottom of every email that we send you or by sending an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by modifying your notification options in your account.
Heights Yoga endevours to respond to access/correction requests within 30 days of receipt unless additional time is needed, in which case, we will notify you
Linking to other websites
Heights Yoga takes reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Changes To This Policy
We invite you to contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions you may have at the following e-mail address: email@example.com