Frequently asked question
A regular yoga practice is good for your health and well-being. You are welcome to come by and learn more about what we have to offer, or try out one of these options!
If you still have any questions
Each of our classes is intended to strengthen and relax the entire body and mind. Our knowledgeable and warm instructors offer a wide range of asanas, poses and modifications accessible to all.
No, we offer heated and non-heated classes.
Our rooms are heated by infrared panels carefully designed to provide even heat throughout the room. External weather conditions and the number of students in the class may affect the temperature inside the room
- Hot classes are about 36℃ with anywhere between 20-50% humidity.
- Non-heated classes are approximately 28℃.
We recommend wearing lightweight, breathable material that will absorb sweat and dry quickly. Shorts or leggings and a tee-shirt or a tank top are all great options.
- Please bring a yoga mat, towel, water and any yoga props as needed. The rooms are equipped with blocks and straps.
- Our studio has showers in each changeroom. So bring a bath towel if you want to take a quick shower before leaving the space. We also have Womens, Mens and Gender Neutral changerooms to make sure you are comfortable!.
- We offer yoga mats and towels for rent:
- Yoga Mat: $2.00 (free mat available for transit users)
- Towel: $2.00
We follow the protocols set out by our provincial Health officer. The studio is cleaned regularly, which includes mopping the practice rooms and cleaning props after each class.
Although most of our classes are 60 minutes long, some Yin classes are 75 minutes and some noon classes are 45 minutes. Please check our schedule for further details.
We start class promptly and to respect the stillness and quiet space of all participants, late comers will not be able to access the class. Therefore, please arrive 10 – 15 minutes early to lock your belongings away and set up your mat.