At Heights Yoga, the safety of our students, staff, instructors and visitors is our priority. We have implemented the following safe work practices as per WorkSafeBC’s requirements to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission:
- All our classes are low-intensity-room temperature classes.
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the studio and during class.
- Maximum 5 people capacity in the lobby and 25 in the studio.
- Physical distancing whenever possible.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes, no drop ins accepted.
- Providing the control measures needed, including PPE, when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in the studio.
Our COVID-19 protocol is as follows:
- Arrive at the studio no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class. Wear your mask. Staggered entry into the studio. Students will social distance outside 2 metres apart. Only 5 people in the lobby. Please wait for a staff member to direct you to enter.
- Sign in at the front desk by giving them your name.
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Please maintain social distance in the studio and enter the practice room once.
- There is no changing room or showers, but the washroom is available.
- Physical distance of 2.5 meters between each patron on a mat in all directions in rooms.
- The use of fans is discontinued.
- Masks are now required by everyone during class.
- Our heat has been lowered to 22 C room temperature.
- No rental of mats, towels, blocks or bolsters.
- Teachers will remain on their mat throughout the class and will not be offering hands-on adjustments.
- Regular cleaning of high touch areas between class.
- Please wait for the teacher to direct you at the end of the class.
- Please leave the studio as soon as class is finished. If you have any questions or concerns please call or email us. We'll be glad to help you then.