At Heights Yoga, the safety of our students, staff, instructors and visitors is our priority. We have implemented the following safe work practices as per WorkSafeBC’s requirements to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission:
- Masks are recommended in the studio but not required as per Provincial guidelines.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in the studio
Our COVID-19 protocol is as follows:
- Arrive at the studio no earlier than 15mins prior to class.
- Sign in at the front desk by giving them your name.
- Sanitize with hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Please leave the studio within 15 minutes after the end of class so that staff can disinfect and prepare for the next class.